Specialist FreeAgent Accountants
PaperRocket Accounting provide specialist accounting and tax services to professional limited company contractors, freelancers, sole traders, and landlords within the UK.
Being a specialist in this niche accounting area means we are experts in our field. We are proud to be a FreeAgent Gold Partner Firm, and have won a number of business and service excellence awards over the years.
We pride ourselves on our customer care and friendly approachable service. We are not your standard accountants and work hard to go above and beyond the expected to build long lasting relationships with clients. We work on a one to one basis with all clients to ensure continuity of service and to provide a tailored and bespoke experience.
PaperRocket Accounting has been awarded a number of titles during its years in practice which include;
- Best Contractor Accountancy Finalist 2023 – The Contracting Awards
- Business of the Year 2022 Finalist – Chamber of Conscience SME Hertfordshire Business Awards
- Best Contractor Accountancy Finalist 2022 – The Contracting Awards
- Best Contractor Accountant (Nikki Norman) Winner 2022 – The Contracting Awards
- Service Excellence Finalist 2021 – SME Business Awards
- Best Contractor Accountancy Winner 2020 – The Contracting Awards
- Best Contractor Accountancy Highly Commended 2019 – The Contracting Awards
- Welwyn Hatfield Business of the Year Winner 2019 – SME Business Awards
- Employer of the Year Finalist 2019 – SME Business Awards
- Welwyn Hatfield Business of the Year Finalist 2018 – SME Business Awards
- Employer of the Year Finalist 2018 – SME Business Awards
- Small Practice of the Year Finalist 2016 – Practice Excellence Awards
- Service Excellence Finalist 2016 – FSB Business Awards
- Welwyn Hatfield Business of the Year 2016 Finalist – FSB Business Awards
- Service Excellence Finalist 2015 – FSB Business Awards
Our Founder, Sarah Solo
PaperRocket Accounting was founded by accountant, Sarah Solo, in 2012. Sarah started her accounting career as a payroll assistant back in 2002 and prior to starting up the PaperRocket practice she worked with in umbrella companies and large contractor accountancy firms.
As well as being a qualified accountant and IPSE accredited, Sarah was shortlisted as The Association of Accounting Technicians Licenced Member of the Year for 2017, and as ‘Accountant of the Year’ in the 2018 IRIS customer awards.